We have a very urgent requirement for DevOps Engineer at Santa Clara, CA. Please let me know if you or someone you know is interested.
Please see the job details below.
Position: DevOps Engineer
Location: Santa Clara, CA
Must Have Qualifications
- Degree in Computer Science/Engineer
- 6 -8 years DevOps experience along with 3-4 years of AWS Cloud experience.
- At least 4 years of engineering development experience in scripting languages
- At least 4 years of development experience with Java/J2EE
- At least 3 years of experience creating and maintaining Cloud infrastructure as code using technologies such as Terraform or Cloudformation.
- At least 2 years of experience with Configuration Management
- At least 2 years of experience developing and maintaining a CI/CD system.
- At least 3 years of experience with containers, such as Docker, Kubernetes (+), AWS ECS environment or similar.
- Strong experience in building and deploying applications on the Cloud, using CI/CD frameworks and Infrastructure automation.
- Terraform/other Platform as Code systems
- Knowledge of Linux or windows scripting languages, such as Python, Bash, or PowerShell etc.
- Deploying, configuring, monitoring, maintaining, and troubleshooting Micro services
- Extensive and current AWS DevOps best practices and tooling expertise, standard Internet services, such as DNS, HTTP, etc
- Design and Develop the test automation to validate the builds in the CI/CD pipeline
- Deep understanding of key AWS Services such as EC2, ECS, ECR, Lambda, FSx, Elastic Cache, Route, CloudFront, API Gateway, S3, Glacier, RDS, NLB/ALB, Security Groups/NACLs/VPCs, Cloud Watch,
- Architect, develop and improve our AWS-based deployment processes using container technologies such as Docker.
- Develop, Improve our overall infrastructure reliability, scalability and monitoring, expertise in setting up monitoring dashboards, alerts, log management
- Automate processes so that engineers can self-service their operational requirements.
- Experience in designing and maintaining Public Cloud based solutions with AWS
- Understanding of cloud-scale and micro/macro-services architectures, Cloud Infrastructure concepts
- Experience in developing and maintaining CI/CD process for enterprise SaaS and on-prem applications using tools like Git, Jenkins, Maven, Gradle, etc.
- Hands-on experience in building and administering Containers using tools such as Docker, ECS, Kubernetes (+), EKS (+) etc.
- Backup & disaster recovery planning and implementation
- Implementation of Cloud security best practices
Kakuli | Estuate, Inc.
P : 408 400 3731
830 Hillview Ct, #280, Milpitas, CA 95035