Fulcrum’s leadership in Pivotal Performance is a very basic but steadfast commitment to customer satisfaction. It is a philosophy that permeates our corporate culture and provides the backbone for our business processes. Fulcrum brings people and technology together to make our customers’ mission successful.
Our Technology services are at the core of what our company was founded on and a corner stone to our success. Fulcrum provides expert solutions to challenges in the areas of Technology, Research and Development Services, Cyber Security, Intelligence Analysis and Operations, Healthcare, and Mission Systems. We are seeking a DevOps Engineer to support our customer at the Department of Education.
Duties & Responsibilities:
Bachelors in related field
Additional Qualifications :
· The ideal candidate for this position will have both development and system administration background or experience.
· Experience utilizing Team City and Octopus Deploy
· Experience with a vast array of continuous integration, deployment, and delivery tools, examples include: Team City,Octopus Deploy, JIRA, Selenium, RunDeck, CloudStack, Jenkins, Hudson, Travis,Bamboo, Chef, Redmine, Docker, OpenStack, Vagrant Puppet, Elastic Beanstalk and Team Foundation Server
· Three or more years’ experience as a technical lead in architecture, development, or deployment
· Experience with Amazon Web Services administration, or significant experience (greater than three years) with another major public cloud provider
· Experience with deploying and configuring Microsoft Stack web applications via Microsoft’s Internet Information Services(IIS) application server
· Experience in administering, configuring, and debugging applications on the IIS application server. Example tasks include: managing authentication, certificates, logging, and the application pools
· Demonstrated ability to produce documentation,that conforms (or defines) standards and best practices
· Source Control Management experience, including branching methodologies and best practices
· Experience utilizing Atlassian tools including Jira, Confluence, and HipChat
· Experience with Microsoft Team Foundation Server and Visual Studio
Clearance Requirements :
Ability to obtain Public Trust
Physical Demands - The physical demands described here are representative of those that may need to be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to sit and talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel and reach with hands and arms.The employee is occasionally required to stand; climb or balance and stoop,kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 20 pounds.
Fulcrum is an information technology (IT) company based in Centreville, Virginia, that provides IT solutions and services for federal,state, local, and commercial customers. Fulcrum specializes in the areas of Technology Services, Cyber Security, Intelligence, Analysis & Operations,Missions Systems, Health Care and Human Capital.
Fulcrum is an equal opportunity employer and gives consideration for employment to qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status. EOE of Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disability
“CJ” *MON* #Dice