Exciting DevOps Engineer opening in Reston, VA. Initial 12 months W2 only contract
The successful candidate will be tasked with the following:
- Crafting DevOps solutions that leverage AWS and internal products/service capabilities to meet critical requirements.
- Creating multi region high availability systems.
- Treating infrastructure as code and making it scalable.
- Creating easy and simple to maintain infrastructure.
- Working with IT Security team to make sure all standards and guidelines are being followed Monitor performance and ensure system availability and reliability.
- Periodically applying security patches for PCI Systems.
- Other tasks as required
The ideal candidate will be able to prove the following:
- Ability to work in the US without sponsorship
- Strong AWS and Linux background
- Experience with Linux System Administration (CentOS or Red Hat) Experience with Application Administration (apache httpd, apache tomcat based).
- Experience with Developing app management tools and monitors. Experience with scripting (shell/python..etc)
- Experience deploying, configuring, and monitoring of physical, virtual, and hybrid cloud environments.
- Experience administering Amazon Web Services (AWS) environments, ECS, Load Balancers, security groups, VPCs, ingress/egress rules, etc.
- Ability to work onsite in Dulles, VA