Green Key Resources is currently in search of a DevOps Engineer for an Advanced Technology Company in Washington, D.C.
This is a Contract-to-Hire position. Candidates must have the ability to obtain a Security Clearance.
The successful candidate will be responsible for implementing all phases of Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery (CI/CD). The ideal candidate has built pipelines supporting Java applications using build tools like Maven and Gradle and also knows how to support Docker deployments.
- Create, manage and update continuous integration (CI) / continuous delivery (CD) pipelines using tools such as Gradle, Docker, GitHub, Chef, Nexus, Jenkins, JUnit, Tomcat, SonarQube, Selenium, Cucumber, etc.
- Design, develop and operationalize new processes such as on demand environment provisioning
- Mentoring the team on standard best practices around CI/CD function
- Working with various cross -functional teams to deliver a robust CI/CD solution
- Identify opportunities for refinement, tools consolidation, and continuous improvement
- Stay abreast of new capabilities offered by open source tools and cloud services in order to proactively and regularly provide recommendations to incorporate them
- Adhere to security regulations per NIST 800.53 rev 4 by delivering security architecture, artifacts, and reviewing scan results as needed
- Work as communicator, and collaborator in a multi project, multi contractor environment
- IT Professional with a MS degree and/or 15 years of experience.
- Experience using CI/CD tools like Gradle, Docker, GitHub, Chef, Nexus, Jenkins, JUnit, Tomcat, SonarQube, Selenium, Cucumber, etc.
- Some knowledge of Amazon Web Services.
- Exceptional engineer who loves to learn and work with the cutting-edge technologies and tools
- Linux experience including experience with shell scripting, networking, storage and release management
- Familiarity with Serverless Framework
- Experience with at least one development language such as Java, Python, Ruby, Java Script, etc.
- Agile practitioner with 2 + years of experience working with Agile teams
Desired Skills and Experience:
- AWS certification preferred
Security Clearance: Candidates must have the ability to obtain an Agency Suitability Clearance.
Qualified Candidates should send a Word/PDF attached copy of their resume to Scott Gilinger at email@example.com .