If you are excited about all aspects of modern engineering, from writing great code, to creating architectures, designing components, interacting with clients and delivering the working system to production, then you are the kind of person we are looking for. If you enjoy freedom and responsibility, creative thinking, leading and mentoring others, then join our team of world-class developers, QA engineers, architects, and managers.
We are looking for a strong candidate who has supported production Linux based environment, great at scripting (especially python), and really good at troubleshooting complex systems.
- 4 years of experience with AWS services – Glue, Athena, Lambda, EC2, RDS, EKS/ECS, ALB, VPC, SSM, Route 53
- AWS Solutions architect certification would be preferred
- Experience with setting up CI/CD pipeline for Glue jobs, Athena, Lambda functions
- Experience architecting interaction with services and application deployments on AWS
- Knowledge of IAM policies, security groups
- > 4 years’ experience with terraform
- > 4 years’ experience with Groovy and writing Jenkinsfile
- > 4 years’ experience writing Ansible playbooks
- > 4 years’ experience with git
- Experience with containerization of applications
- Experience with repository management, code scanning/linting, secure scanning tools
- Experience with deployments and application configuration on Kubernetes
- Knowledge of working with Openshift for deployments , configmaps, secrets
Would be a plus:
- Create Architecture, Designs and Documentation that will lead to consistent reliability, scalability, security, and performance of the developer Infrastructure.
- Perform requirements gathering and analysis to determine appropriate solutions.
- Design, implementation and maintenance of automation and configuration management for all levels of development Infrastructure.
- Refine and enhance processes that allow for proper testing and validation of releases that go from development to staging to production environments.
Placement and Staffing Agencies need not apply. We do not work with c2c at this time.
At this moment, we are not able to process H1B transfers. Applicants with CPT and OPT visas are welcome to apply.
Grid Dynamics is a world-class company in highly scalable distributed solutions and CI/CD. We partner with one of the largest retail companies in the US in solving challenges that affect their entire development organization. Such as, building enterprise web services with millisecond response time, improving development processes by introducing Agile, test automation, TDD and CI/CD processes.