We are looking for a DevOps Engineer in Culver City, CA to join our growing team. This is an exciting position for someone who brings a strong business acumen, exceptional technical and soft skills interested in being a part of a dynamic team of thought leaders. You ll be a part of a group hyper focused on delivering their best efforts to every engagement or initiative they are a part of, opportunities to grow within the organization are bound only by your enthusiasm and ability to execute on core accountabilities.
Primary Roles and Responsibilities:
- Automate IT Ops Infrastructure - Windows Servers, AD, Exchange, EMS, SQL Server, etc. - via PowerShell
- Drive automated deployment process and automate deployments
- Develop automated incident response tools and procedures
- Develop infrastructure automation workflows
- Automate IT alert processes
Required Skills and Experience:
- 5 years of DevOps experience in a mid to large enterprise
- Strong understanding of Core IT Ops Windows Server (2016/2012), AD, Exchange (2016), SQL Server, SolarWinds, Commvault, etc.
- Programming languages: PowerShell scripting experience is a must.
- Version Control - GIT experience is a must
- Proficient at writing SQL queries, including SQL agent job interactions.
- Proven ability to work with REST APIs
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Familiarity with automation of deployments to cloud environments (AWS/Azure)
- Programming capabilities with HTML and/or PHP
- Understanding of EWS - Exchange Web Services
- Experience with Office 365 is a huge plus