We are seeking multiple Azure DevOps Engineers
for our client in the Seattle, Washington Area
No C2C or third party candidates
Remote to start
As a DevOps Engineer, your responsibilities will include the automation of software builds, test and deployment systems, in addition to infrastructure. You will manage various development, test, staging, and demo environments (code deployment, backups, data refreshes), as well as deploy and manage software into our production environment while leveraging as much automation as possible. You will possess most of these skills:
- Good understanding of IaC
- Solid CI/CI experience, expert in CI/CD practices
- Experience with Software Release processes and should have participated in release process from development to production, understand testing, versioning, etc
- Experience working in the cloud (Azure or AWS)
- Terraform would be a plus along with CloudFormation or Azure templates, etc
- Ansible skills could be used, but not required
- Understanding of how software is built and the process of packaging up software
- Understands fundamentals of MS technologies more important that having Azure experience
- You should come form the software side of the house, not IT (you may have been worked in Quality Assurance in the past or Release Management or be part of a CI/CD team).
- Need to exude confidence, enough to be outspoken and help steer, influence, guide - as well likes to teach and coach. (If you are mid-level you would need to possess GREAT energy and motivation to make up for not being senior.)
Send your resume to DVS-Recruiters@CDW.com
to get a quick response from one of our onsite recruiters: COVID-19 Update:
Thank you for your interest in a career with IGNW a CDW Company. We are committed to maintaining a workplace that is free of known hazards and to ensuring the safety, health, and well-being of customers, coworkers and the community.
In alignment with this commitment to safety, IGNW requires all U.S.-based coworkers to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. The only exceptions to this policy are a documented, legally required medical or religious exemption/accommodation granted by IGNW.To view other IGNW opportunities please visit https://www.ignw.io/jobs
CDW Corporation, a leading multi-brand technology solutions provider to business, government, education and healthcare customers announced it has acquired IGNW! IGNW provides digital velocity solutions including advisory, consulting, development services, and has been a CDW services partner since 2018. IGNW provides services to customers across all cloud platforms including hybrid environments, Google Cloud Platform, Microsoft Azure and Amazon AWS. IGNW is Cisco's leading Digital Solutions Integrator Partner and 2019 Cisco Global Ecosystem Partner of the Year. WHY IGNW?
So many reasons:
- The recent acquisition by CDW. Press release here .
- IGNW being voted Glassdoor's Best Places to Work in 2020 across the U.S. and eight other countries. See the details here .
- IGNW also earned the Best of Staffing Award for providing remarkable service to job seekers, hiring managers and current Contractors. Check it out here !
- We are proud to foster a great team working environment and offer highly competitive compensation and full benefits packages including medical, flexible spending accounts, dental, vision, 401k and more