Fannie Mae provides reliable, large-scale access to affordable mortgage credit in communities across our nation. We are the leading source of funding for housing in America, which means more people can buy or rent a home. We are focused on sustaining the housing recovery, improving our company, and leading change to make housing better.
Join our diverse, high-performing team and make a difference as we work together to enable access to a good home.
For more information about Fannie Mae, visit http://www.fanniemae.com/progressJOB INFORMATION
Assess, design, develop enterprise continuous integration/delivery framework enabling enterprise-wide adoption of DevOps. Work with the project team members and have the direct interaction with various client and vendor resources to maintain software releases and source code including all source code that is, or will be, implemented in a production environment; scripts that install, configure, or monitor any applications in production environments; and application configuration information.KEY JOB FUNCTIONS
- Develop DevOps framework and implement standards, processes, and controls for release and deployment activities
- Develop sound version control best practices based CM systems (Clearcase, SVN, GIT , etc.), including branching and merging strategies
- Automate the build and deployment of an n-tier enterprise system application with multiple underlying technologies (Cloud Technologies, Java, Oracle, TIBCO, Salesforce) and technology frameworks in an interop environment.
- Architect and develop best practices for software build tools (Maven, ANT, Shell ) and continuous integration tools (Jenkins, Hudson), and infrastructure automation (VM Ware, Puppet, Azure Automation, etc)
• Bachelor's Degree or equivalent requiredMINIMUM EXPERIENCE
• 6+ years of related experienceSPECIALIZED KNOWLEDGE & SKILLSRequired
• Strong experience with Azure Log Analytics formerly OMS and Azure Automation experience.
• Strong automating solutions and repeatable processes.
• Strong experience with VBScript or PowerShell/Perl/Python.
• Strong critical thinker and problem-solving skills.
• Strong experience with Kusto Query Language (KQL).
• Design and deployment of Microsoft cloud technologies including Azure AD, and Log Analytics, MS Suite.
• Experience using the Microsoft Windows PowerShell scripting engine to automate tasks with SCCM and SCOM.Desired
• Strong experience with PowerBI or Tableau.
• Experience using SCCM, SCOM, MBAM and KMS.
• JSON experience is a plus.EMPLOYMENT
As a condition of employment with Fannie Mae, any successful job applicant will be required to pass to successfully complete a background investigation.
Fannie Mae is an Equal Opportunity Employer.Req ID: