INADEV, is an SBA (8a) Small Disadvantaged Business delivering mission-oriented high-quality mobile and cloud technology solutions to federal agencies including the Department of Justice, Census Bureau and United States Postal Service. We are seeking a DevOps Engineer to join our growing team in support of current DHS projects. If you are passionate about working on cutting edge mobile and cloud solutions supporting Federal Agency missions, let’s talk. Must be available for in-person interview at our Headquarters, McLean, VA
- US Citizen with current / ability to obtain DHS/USCIS EOD clearance
- 5+ years of hands on UNIX systems administration experience for Linux and BSD variants.
- Experience supporting 24/7 high availability production services.
- In depth knowledge of common protocols like SMTP, POP, IMAP, DNS, FTP and HTTP.
- In depth knowledge troubleshooting common x86 server hardware.
- Proven programming and/or scripting experience (bash, Perl, Python, etc.).
- Experience with network troubleshooting, design, security and management a plus. Use of IPTABLES.
- Working knowledge of DevOps and configuration management. Use of CM tools like Chef
- Deployment experience with containers such as Kubernetes and docker
- Experience with logging and auditing, syslogs, Splunk, etc.
- Ability to troubleshoot issues at an application level
- Java development experience
- Fundamental knowledge of software development principles. Concepts in OOPS.