INADEV, is an SBA (8a) Small Disadvantaged Business delivering mission-oriented high-quality mobile and cloud technology solutions to federal agencies including the Department of Justice, Census Bureau and United States Postal Service.
This position will work with the Federal/Government so US Citizenship or Green Card/EAD status with the ability to obtain a Public Trust Security clearance is required.
In this role, you ll work collaboratively with software engineering to deploy and operate our systems. Help automate and streamline our operations and processes. Build and maintain tools for deployment, monitoring and operations. And troubleshoot and resolve issues in our dev, test and production environments.
- 2-5 years of hands on UNIX/Linux systems administration experience
- In depth knowledge of common protocols like SMTP, POP, IMAP, DNS, FTP and HTTP
- Experience with cloud-based architectures, such as AWS and/or Azure
- Proven programming and/or scripting experience (bash, perl, python, etc.)
- Experience with network troubleshooting, design, security and management a plus. Use of IPTABLES.
- Working knowledge of DevOPS and configuration management. Use of CM tools like Chef
- Experience with logging and auditing, syslogs, splunk, etc.
- Ability to troubleshoot issues at an application level
- Java development experience
- Fundamental knowledge of software development principles. Concepts in OOPS.
- Bachelors degree from an accredited college in a related discipline, and /or equivalent years of professional experience
We offer a full benefits package. This includes but is not limited to:
- We will contribute $400 to $800 towards your healthcare plan. We have multiple plans available to fit your life for Medical, Vision, Dental & Prescription.
- Employer paid Life Insurance & Long/Short Disability Insurance
- 3 weeks PTO, roll over up to 200 hours
- 8 paid holidays and 2 paid floating holidays
- 401k, vested immediately, we match up to 3%
- Accessibility to Silver Line Metro (McLean station)
- A flexible work schedule, as needed remote days available with manager approval
- Excellent work life balance
- A fully loaded FREE snack and beverage lounge
- Regular company outings, such as happy hour, game night, dinner and lunch.
- Regular lunch and learns to be hosted by a different team member sharing what new and exciting technologies they are using.
- A commitment to creating a fulfilling work environment
No 3 rd party Recruiters/agencies please.
Physical Demands: Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions
INADEV Corporation does not discriminate against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities and prohibits discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation/gender identity, or national origin.