We’re looking for a DevOps Engineer who is a self-starter and can learn quickly, maintain focus, work collaboratively in an Agile environment, and contribute to the improvement of our QA and release processes.
What you’ll do:
- Create and maintain build automation scripts using PowerShell, Python, and other scripting languages
- Tune and monitor systems
- Create and maintain software builds on multiple platforms
- Maintain and develop CI practices for automated builds
- System provisioning and product releases
- Work with Network/Server Ops to triage possible production issues
- Other duties required by Management
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field required
- Minimum 3 years of hands on scripting experience using PowerShell, Python, or similar scripting languages
- Minimum 3 years experience working as a DevOps Engineer, preferably in a mixed environment
- Experience with GIT
- Experience with Jenkins Pipelines
- Experience with Docker
- Basic understanding of SQL queries
- Expert level experience working in a Windows environment
- Strong attention to detail and work ethic
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent communication (both written and verbal) and interpersonal skills
- Experience working in a Linux environment
- Experience in Ansible
- Experience with Kubernetes
- Experience with AWS: EC2, ELB, Lambda, IAM, and Cloud Formation.
- Experience in Google Cloud.
LegalZoom is an Equal Opportunity Employer, dedicated to diversity.
We are unable to accept applicants who currently or in the future will require a work Visa.