CGI seeks a DevOps Engineer.
Required qualifications to be successful in this role
• 4-6 years of experience as a DevSecOps and Cloud Engineering with AWS/Azure/GCP
• Experience developing web applications and services using any of the language Python, Java, Ruby, NodeJS, Bash, Perl, React, Angular, C#, groovy, go etc.
• 2 or more years of experience with Infrastructure as Code (IaC), Pipeline as Code (PaC), automated single click deployment, configuration management with large/mid-size application with production support
• 2+ years of experience with Cloud based DevOps practices, specially highly hands on experience with Terraform, OpenShift.
• 2+ years of experience with Containerization and Orchestration with Kubernetes, Lambda, ECS/Fargate, App Mesh/Istio, Graph QL, Graph db, Neo4j, Kinesis
• Hands on Software Development Java/.net 5+ years
• Hands-on experience with Terraform (must with several years of experiences) with IaC, Python development skills, proficient in AWS cloud, Jenkins with PaC, Kubernetes/EKS.
• Employ the values and principles of Agile development in a team environment.
• Support quality development practices and pursue new and better ways to build and deploy software.
• Ability to plan and engage with application team adopting DevSecOps, Cloud and automation transformation and Optimize continuous deployment and continuous delivery practices
• Building cutting edge solutions to solve problems with the right technologies.
• Create and Implement automating different type of testing, CICD pipelines, Software deployments
• Scripting languages, configuration management, Pipeline code, pipeline patterns, and CI tools
• Design and build solutions to technical challenges, leading the craftsmanship, resilience, and scalability of the solution while continuously improving DevOps engineering practices.
• Strong analytical, interpersonal and verbal communication skills are necessary due to the dynamic nature of collaborations with customers, internal team solving complex system problems together
Skill Set Years of Experience Proficiency Level
CGI is seeking a detail-oriented, results-driven Technical Analyst to support healthcare projects in Lafayette, Louisiana.
We are looking for DevOps engineers to support our clients needs.
Your future duties and responsibilities
• Build and deploy CICD pipeline with multiple technologies like AWS/Azure
• Must be well versed in creating CI/CD pipelines, build docker containers
• Participate in technical design and choose the right tools such as AWS, Tomcat, WebLogic, and Spring Boot application
• Implement standards, processes, and controls for release and deployment activities in DevOps space
• Experience in (Maven, ANT, Shell ), CI (Jenkins, Hudson, UCD, UCR ) and automation (VM Ware, Ansible, ServerSpec, Chef, etc.)
• Experience in writing Docker files & creating images
We understand that success in the IT services business is contingent on retaining and attracting the best talent - talent like you. At CGI, our team of professionals is dedicated and driven to help our clients succeed.
At our Lafayette Center, we are looking for experienced professionals and graduating students interested in IT careers, focusing on those with demonstrated experience in IT and business, strong problem-solving abilities, and excellent interpersonal skills.
While most companies have a vision and mission, CGI goes a step beyond. We have a company dream: "To create an environment in which we enjoy working together and, as owners, contribute to building a company we can be proud of." This dream emphasizes the enjoyment and ownership principles that are essential to CGI's success.
In fact, we strive to create an environment where our professionals enjoy working together and feel empowered and engaged as owners to build their company and grow their careers. This dream as well as our values are what set us apart -