Mastech Digital provides digital and mainstream technology staff as well as Digital Transformation Services for leading American Corporations. We are currently seeking a DevOps Engineer for our client in the Consulting domain. We value our professionals, providing comprehensive benefits, exciting challenges, and the opportunity for growth. This is a Contract position and the client is looking for someone to start immediately.
Duration: 11+ Months Contract
Location: Herndon, VA
Role: DevOps Engineer
Primary Skills: DevOps
Role Description: The DevOps Engineer would need to have at least 1-2 years of experience. In this role, you will support the company s Multifamily DevOps Team.
- Ability to plan and engage with application team adopting DevSecOps, Cloud and automation transformation and Optimize continuous deployment and continuous delivery practices.
- Create and Implement automating different type of testing, CICD pipelines, Software deployments.
- Un Scripting languages, configuration management, Pipeline code, pipeline patterns, and CI tools.
- 1-2 years of experiences as a DevOps/Cloud Engineering with AWS/Azure/GCP.
- Understanding of Infrastructure as Code (IaC), Pipeline as Code, Automated Single click Deployment, Configuration Management with large/mid-size application with production support.
- Understanding of Cloud formation templet, Terraform, Containerization and Orchestration with Kubernetes.
Education: Bachelor s degree in Computer Science, Electrical/Electronic Engineering, Information Technology or another related field or Equivalent.
Experience: Minimum 1-2 years
Relocation: This position will not cover relocation expenses
Local Preferred: Yes
Recruiter Name: Pragya Rai
Recruiter Phone: 877-884-8834 (Ext: 2320)
Equal Employment Opportunity
Minimum Education Required: Bachelor
Years of Experience Required: At Least 3 Years
Expected Travel Time: None