**W2 only and can sit in Addison/Dallas or Charlotte**
Senior Software DevOps Engineer to provide leadership and technical expertise in collaboration with agile development teams, internal and external partners to facilitate and enable automated software and data configuration, integration, and deployment in end to end environments.
Responsibilities and Required Skills
- Requires proven track record in DevOps functions and tools used to achieve highly automated Continuous Integration (CI), Deployment (CD) and Testing throughout the products lifecycle.
- Should be hands on and able to successfully deliver on time without defects.
- Ability to achieve subject matter expertise quickly on new applications is needed.
- This role requires active collaboration with software engineers and teams to help them mature their DevOps processes & tool usage as well as troubleshoot and resolve issues in non-prod and prod environments related to the DevOps tool chain.
- Should have ability to understand various / complex application architecture to support setting up Continuous Integration (CI), Continuous Deployment (CD) and Continuous Testing.
- 3-5 years of hands-on DevOps experience for following functions (tools): Version Control (GIT/Bitbucket), Build Orchestration (Jenkins), Code Quality (SonarQube and Unit Testing frameworks), Artifact Management (Artifactory) and Deployment (Ansible).
- Experience with Database Build & Deployment using Datical and Release Orchestration using XLRelease would be an added advantage.
- 3-5 years hands-on experience in application development and operating environments including Linux/Windows Server, Java, Python, Oracle/SQL Server, Web UI, JBoss/Tomcat/Apache Webserver/Weblogic.
- Experience with Database Build and Deployment using Datical, Container Build and Deployment using Red Hat OpenShift and Release Orchestration using XLRelease would be an added advantage.
- Should have very strong analysis and problem solving ability.
- Must have excellent documentation skills, software design, build and test skills.