Duties & Responsibilities
MSC is currently searching for a DevOps Engineer to provide support to the National Institutes of Health (NIH). This opportunity is a full time position with MSC and it is on-site in Bethesda, Maryland.
* Help develop and continuously improve a modern DevOps pipeline for building, testing, deploying and monitoring 10,000s of NCBI's apps and services.
* Expert in at least one programming language, such as Golang, Python, Java, Kotlin, Scala, C, C++
* Solid Linux skills
* Solid understanding of networking, proxies
* Solid understanding of distributed systems and micro-services
* Experience with AWS, GCP or Azure
* Terraform, Vault, packer, Vagrant
* telegraf, kapacitor, Grafana, InfluxDB or equivalent
* ELK, Splunk
* Service Mesh (istio/envoy, conduit, linkerd)
* Any other DevOps technologies, any prior DevOps experience
Medical Science & Computing is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.
Department: Information Technology