Metro Systems is seeking a DevOps Engineer with excellent design and coding skills plus a passion for Cloud, DevOps, and CI/CD challenges to join our team. In this role, you will be responsible for all aspects of our build and AWS deployment environments including scaling, provisioning, monitoring, and automation. You should have significant CI/CD experience and strong AWS system administration skills.
- Develop procedures to automate various systems and tasks (e.g. automating code builds and deployments) using Jenkins, Git, Docker, Chef, Cloudformation etc.
- Contribute in the DevOps team to build out infrastructure and servers currently operating on AWS
- Development and promotion of new DevOps tools to simplify build process and entire continuous delivery pipeline
- Continuously improve deployment strategies and testing to support goal of 100% up-time
- Work closely with Architects, Engineers, Product Owners and Application Leads to engineer and build automated solutions
- 6+ years of overall IT experience
- At least 3 years of experience in AWS/DevOps and CI/CD Pipeline Automation
- 3+ years of experience with scripting languages including Groovy and Python
- 2+ years of experience with Container technology using Docker and Terraform
- Experience in Build and CI/CD/CT technologies like Jenkins
MSI is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, or national origin.