We are hiring for one of our strategic projects and looking for DevOps Engineer who are willing to join us as Fulltime Employees and interested in the below job description.
Location: Austin, TX / Plano, TX
Company Name: Mindtree Company
· Experience with data-driven software and application troubleshooting using monitoring and collection tools such as New Relic, Splunk, ELK, kubectl, Dynatrace etc
· Troubleshooting of java applications - performance/degradation
· Hands-on development with Ansible, terraform, and Python scripting languages.
· Help monitor and troubleshoot both development and production environments.
· Experience in the development of software tooling (Continuous integration, Continuous deployment, development tools, and release processes).
· Hands on experience with Jenkins Pipelines using Docker containers as artifacts.
· Experience with any cloud solutions
· Hands on coding experience - Python, Go, Unix/Shell
Mindtree Equal Employment Opportunity Policy
Mindtree provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.
Why Work with Us:
• Recognized for our employee learning and talent development practices
• Good work-life balance encouraged
• Recognition is the cornerstone of our culture
• Values-driven and engaged leadership
Mindtree [NSE: MINDTREE] is a global technology consulting and services company, helping enterprises marry scale with agility to achieve competitive advantage. “Born digital,” in 1999 and now a Larsen & Toubro Group Company, Mindtree applies its deep domain knowledge to 350+ enterprise client engagements to break down silos, make sense of digital complexity and bring new initiatives to market faster. We enable IT to move at the speed of business, leveraging emerging technologies and the efficiencies of Continuous Delivery to spur business innovation. Operating in more than 15 countries across the world, we’re consistently regarded as one of the best places to work, embodied every day by our winning culture made up of 21,000 entrepreneurial, collaborative and dedicated “Mindtree Minds”
Welcome to possible
(In order to comply with Mindtree’s company COVID-19 vaccine mandate, candidates must be able to provide proof of full vaccination against COVID-19 before or by the date of hire. Alternatively, one may submit a request for reasonable accommodation from Mindtree’s COVID-19 vaccination mandate for approval, in accordance with applicable state and federal law, by the date of hire. Any request is subject to review through Mindtree’s applicable processes.)