Security Clearance: US Citizenship is required along with the ability to obtain an Agency Suitability Clearance.
Position Summary: NGS, Inc. is seeking a dynamic and hands-on DevOps/CI/CD Engineer, SME to push the boundaries of what is possible for the Federal Government on mission critical projects that enhance national security for all Americans. The successful candidate will assist implementing all phase of Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery (CI/CD).
- Assist creating, managing and updating continuous integration (CI) / continuous delivery (CD) pipelines using tools such as Gradle, Docker, GitHub, Chef, Nexus, Jenkins, JUnit, Tomcat, SonarQube, Selenium, Cucumber, etc.
- Assist designing, developing and operationalize new processes such as on demand environment provisioning
- Identify opportunities for refinement, tools consolidation, and continuous improvement
- Work as communicator, and collaborator in a multi project, multi contractor environment
Required Skills and Experience:
- IT Professional with a BS degree and/or 5 years of experience.
- Exceptional engineer who loves to learn and work with the cutting-edge technologies and tools.
- Experience with at least one development language such as Java, Python, Ruby, Java Script, etc.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- AWS certification preferred
- Linux experience including experience with shell scripting, networking, storage and release management is preferred