Do you enjoy working in technologies like AWS and Kubernetes? Are you passionate about solving company critical problems and designing solutions that can enable an entire department of engineers to move faster. Do manual processes drive you crazy and are you constantly looking for automation opportunities?
If the answer is “yes” this role might be the opportunity you are looking for.
We're looking for a DevOps Engineer to join our amazing team as we continually expand and improve our software development processes. We need someone who is comfortable creating new tools and workflows as well as using and updating existing work done by others. Our ideal candidate is skilled in container and cloud technologies as well as has skills in programming and automation. This person loves making the lives of other engineers easier.
You are a good fit if you:
- Have excellent communication and collaboration skills.
- Love to be on top of edge technologies.
- Enjoy solving chores through automation.
- Have a passion for enabling teams to move fast.
- Thrive in an environment that challenges you.
- Have prior experience with container technology such as Docker, Kubernetes, ECS, etc.
- Have experience with immutable infrastructure and AWS.
- Are passionate about CI/CD and have worked with tools like Jenkins
- Are autonomous and have a continuous improvement mindset.
- Enjoy being part of a highly collaborative, team centric environment.
What you might work on:
- Configure and automate application deployments with Kubernetes and AWS
- Support development teams with project builds, deployments and troubleshooting
- Design and implement reusable server provisioning with tools such as Ansible and Terraform
- Support and manage development branching lifecycles in GIT
- Evangelize DevOps practices to engineering teams
It would be awesome if you have:
- Linux admin experience
- Knowledge of relational and nonrelational databases
- Experience with monitoring and logging tools like New Relic, Prometheus and ELK