We hope you are staying safe. We are hiring a Devops Engineer (AWS) to join our Digital Engineering team.
Who are we?
Devops Engineer / Las Vegas NV / (Day one onsite)
What are we looking for?
- Install, configure, solve, and deploy OpenShift related infrastructure and cluster services in an enterprise environment to support container-based application virtualization.
- Find opportunities for improvement to system stability, capacity, security, performance, and drive implementation of approved solutions.
- Partner with Engineers, Administrators, Architects, Developers and Project Managers to plan and implement applications to support business requirements.
- Implement and support security best-practices to ensure a secured compute environment.
- Track and report on system performance to ensure performance acceptable to meet expected business SLA's.
- Produce and maintain system configuration documents and standards
- responsible for providing 24/7 on-call coverage on a rotating basis
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Math, Engineering, or related field or equivalent work experience required.
- 5+ years of experience working with Enterprise-level container-based systems (OpenShift, Docker, CRI-O, Kubernetes, etc.) including associated on-prem infrastructure with 2+ years supporting dedicated OpenShift Platform systems (OCP, OCS, HAProxy, etc.).
- Experience supporting Microservice and Cloud-native applications in a CI/CD automated, multi-tenant application environment with multiple partners and use cases