Who We Are
Provenir is a global fintech company with offices in New Jersey, London, Leeds, and Singapore. We are passionate about technology and helping businesses become industry leaders. As a leading provider of decisioning and analytics products for financial services and other industries, we empower businesses to create innovative, digital-first financial decisioning solutions that drive business growth.
Who We Are Looking For
We are looking for people who share our values and our passion, who are creative and rise to meet challenges. Individual contributors, who thrive in a collaborative culture and strong technical environment. People who are self-starting and dynamic in nature with interest in learning cutting edge technologies to produce and deliver proof of concepts with minimum direction.
What You'll Do
The DevOps Engineer will help in designing and implementing Cloud and modern DevOps tooling capabilities. Provide platform and quality assurance teams of Provenir with appropriate infrastructure support. Adhere to appropriate policies and escalation procedures and collaborate with the other teams.
Demonstrating comprehensive skills and knowledge for the following areas of expertise:
- Become team member of DevOps engineers in a highly agile DevOps environment, focused on efficient operation of daily activities, developer productivity and continuous improvement. for monitoring, automation and tools development
- Work closely with the engineering and product leadership to architect solid technical design and approach to operations in a large-scale data environment.
- Coordinate with partners SDLC teams, including Solution Architecture, Development, Quality Engineering, Release Engineering, Product Management, and Program management
- Create a best-in-class engineering team supported by an internal environment based upon teamwork, innovation, and dedication to quality
- Manage and contribute to a world class continuous delivery practice for our entire software and data pipeline development including publishing, deployment lifecycle process
- Perform pre-assessments to help the customer begin the DevOps journey. Help in application on-boarding to the defined target operating model to achieve build & release automation.
- Monitor the activities of the developers to remove any roadblocks and ensure timely completion of all work tasks
- Understanding of DevOps concepts and tools such as Chef, Puppet, Kubernetes, Docker
- Experience with Docker or Kubernetes, microservices, container deployment and service orchestration.
- Pays attention to IT Operations trends and new best practices
- Experience using and/or developing on a Unix/Linux platform
Education: Bachelors Degree Computer Science/Engineering in related field or equivalent experience
Experience: Expertise and Experience designing and implementing advanced DevOps Cloud tools and processes. Providing support for cloud resources, networking and IT System software for teams; experience in managing Cloud Infrastructures such as Amazon AWS Cloud services; DevOps automation skills in areas of automation; fundamentals of network security.
Qualifications, Strengths and Skill
- AWS/Cloud Administration expertise and experience
- DevOps experience in areas of automation: Linux Bash scripting, Jenkins, Ansible, Terraform, Kubernetes, Dockers,
- Networking experience in areas of Virtual Private Networks (VPC’s), subnet routing, firewall rules, DNS
- Expertise in Linux system administration, monitoring and task automation
- Solidly grounded in the advanced capabilities of Cloud, network and System security
- Database experience highly recommended (i.e. Postgres)
- Experience with Cloud Resource Administration and Security
- Demonstrated ability to implement and monitor escalation procedures
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills (able to build and maintain relationships at all levels)
- Solid problem solving, follow up and follow through skills
At Provenir, you’ll be a member of a dynamic and growing team that prides itself in developing highly innovative, adaptable and configurable software solutions. You’ll enjoy a competitive compensation and benefits package and a comfortable work space. Our collaborative culture and strong technical environment make Provenir a great place to build your career. To learn more go to www.Provenir.com.
Provenir is an Equal Opportunity Employer.