DevOps Automation Engineer (Sunnyvale, CA)
- Ansible, Docker, Kubernetes, Python
- Continuous integration and continuous delivery.
- In depth knowledge of version control tools, knowledge of Git and the GitHub flow.
- Understand the Maven project object model.
- Expert knowledge of Ansible and writing playbooks.
- Seasoned in Jenkins: setup automation jobs and workflows and multi-node Master/Slave clusters.
- Proficient in using the Unix command line and light system administration.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work closely with operations and development teams.
- Deliver high volume, high performance, and high availability distributed transaction processing systems.
- BS degree in computer science or equivalent field with 5+ years or MS degree with 3+ years experience, or equivalent
- Comfortable working with large-scale server deployments.
- Familiarity with pipeline as code and Jenkins files.
- Knowledge of Jenkins plugins.
- Used Gradle to build server and front-end applications.
- Hands-on with Docker and Kubernetes.
- Understanding the security aspects of CI/CD.
- Strong ability and enthusiasm to learn new technologies in a short time.
- You will be in charge of the continuous integration and delivery pipeline.
- Foster self service and collaboration among the engineering team members.
- Streamline and improve automation, build new features.
- Collaborate with other engineers on code reviews, internal infrastructure, and process enhancements.
- Research and stay abreast of the latest threats, be advocate of the best practices.
2001 Gateway Place, Suite 150 San Jose, CA, 95110