This client is located in Broomfield, CO.
DevOps Engineer - streamline, test, and maintain data pipelines and related architectures within the Azure platform. The DevOps Engineer will work independently and with the team to help facilitate the usage of more sophisticated analytics/data science throughout the organization.
- Review scripts and look for ways to improve automation and code consistency.
- Identify issues and opportunities for improved efficiencies within our data pipelines and cloud infrastructure
- Execute engineering best practices, including test-driven development, agile management, and continuous integration pipelines
- Create and maintain accurate and complete documentation of the pipelines developed
- Stay current on what is happening within the BI and analytics space
- Demonstrate interest and desire in the area of data science and machine learning
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information technology, engineering, mathematics, or equivalent technical degree or experience
- 5+ years in a similar role
- Strong proficiency in Python, Pandas, and/or PySpark
- Strong proficiency in ANSI-SQL
- Experience developing and testing CI/CD pipelines
- Experience working with Azure DevOps or similar CI/CD tools
- Experience working in Azure or a Microsoft-specific environment
- Experience working with DevOps concepts in a data environment is preferred
- Experience working with modern ETL/ELT tools, such as Data Factory, Databricks, or similar is a plus