We are looking for a DevOps Engineer to lead the direction of Acima’s Leasing products which allows our customers to easily apply, reapply, and manage their lease. As a leader for this product, you will be responsible for crafting the short and long term success that will provide our users with the very best lease-to-own service on earth.We are looking for a strong leader who can strategize, communicate and collaborate with various departments and stakeholders to design the future of lease-to-own.
What You'll Do:
- Reduced deployment time for critical agile project infrastructure
- Implement continuous integration and continuous delivery to decrease manual testing and troubleshooting
- Create and maintain fully automated pipelines for code deployment using scalable cloud infrastructures, cloud security, AWS, Kubernetes, Terraform, RDS
- Investigate and resolve technical issues
- 3+ years of experience in DevOps role
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in Computer Science or related technical field
- Experience using scalable cloud infrastructures, cloud security
- Knowledge of various DevOps Tools And Technologies including: AWS, Kubernetes, Terraform, RDS & Postgres
- Continuous Integration And Continuous Delivery (CI/CD)
- Infrastructure as Code (IaC)
- DevOps Key Concepts
- Strong communication skills
Benefits & Compensation
Acima understands that employment is the sum of many parts. Our compensation is very competitive and total benefits round out to what we feel is a complete package.
- Unlimited discretionary time off (DTO)
- We offer a traditional insurance plan AND 3 QHDHP plans with company contribution to an HSA plan. $750 per year for individuals and $1,500 per family (2+).
- Medical insurance in the IHC/United network, Acima pays 85% of the employee premium
- Dental and Vision Insurance
- Health Savings Account (HSA) with company contribution
- Supplemental Insurance (long-term/short-term disability, life insurance, etc.)
- (EAP) Paid Employee Assistance Program with fully covered mental health benefits and more.
- Options for a hybrid work from home and in office
- Flexible schedules available
- Onsite Gym & Bike Lockers
- College Tuition Reimbursement Program
- Training, education, and recertification reimbursement
- We are now able to sponsor H-1B Visas, on site candidates
- Competitive Pay - Our posted pay range for this position starts at $100,000+ However, we understand that each candidate brings their own skills and experience. We evaluate each candidate and review salary requirements to provide the most appropriate and competitive offers.