Join our successful team through Robert Half Technology! We are looking for outstanding Bash, Jenkins DevOps Engineer.
My Client is an International Consulting Firm for all things technology.
E-Mail a copy of your resume, contact information and best time to call at r y a n . b r i d g l a l @ r h t . c o m Requirements
Robert Half Technology; the Bash, Jenkins DevOps Engineer, should be able to meet the following requirements:
The DevOps Engineer is
a central role to the Engineering Group which collaborates with various departments to ensure best-inclass
tooling, environments, solutions, and performance.
• Enable Dev and Ops to build and deploy our applications from code to production and internal
• Standardize, automate, and document setup of development and production environments
• Helps architect and implement solutions that solve complicated application challenges around
performance, scaling, and security
• Instrument monitoring solutions to gain insight into application performance and understand
• Maintains deployment software and tools working closely with developers to ensure on time
delivery of services
• Participate in client facing meetings to present solutions
Skills & Requirements
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, and/or related experience
• Experience with CI/CD systems (Jenkins) as well as repository managers (Nexus)
• Ability to use a wide variety of open source technologies and cloud/web services including AWS,
Azure, Cloud Foundry, Kubernetes, Docker, IIS, Rackspace)
• Experience with source control management and merge strategies (GIT)
• Strong background in Linux/Unix Administration (CentOS, Ubuntu, Arch
• Experience with build tools and task managers (Gradle, Maven)
• Experience with ticketing platforms and wikis (Jira, Jira Agile, Confluence)
• Knowledge of networking (load balancing, TCP/IP, SSL, DNS, VPN/Network Security)
• Knowledge of best practices and IT operations in an always-up, always-available service
• Proven communications skills including technical writing and presentation
o experience with SQL and NoSQL (MySQL, MS SQL, Postgres, MongoDB)
o knowledge of infrastructure and automation tools such as Ansible, SaltStack, and
Relocation is ok, you should be from L.A./Orange/S.D.
c2c ok, CONTRACT TO HIRE, communication must be 10/10 on code and verbal must be elegant and proper, you must write readable code.
E-Mail a copy of your resume, contact information and best time to call at r y a n . b r i d g l a l @ r h t . c o m
Technology doesn't change the world. People do.
As a technology staffing firm, we can't think of a more fitting mantra. We're extreme believers in technology and the incredible things it can do. But we know that behind every smart piece of software, every powerful processor, and every brilliant line of code is an even more brilliant person.
Leader among IT staffing agencies
The intersection of technology and people - it's where we live. Backed by more than 65 years of experience, Robert Half Technology is a leader among IT staffing agencies. Whether you're looking to hire experienced technology talent or find the best technology jobs, we are your IT expert to call.
We understand not only the art of matching people, but also the science of technology. We use a proprietary matching tool that helps our staffing professionals connect just the right person to just the right job. And our network of industry connections and strategic partners remains unmatched.
Apply for this job now or contact our branch office at 888-490-4429 to learn more about this position.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
2019 Robert Half Technology. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.