Job Title: DevOps Engineer
Location: San Jose – CA
- Initiate and develop a no touch deployment architecture.
- Design for scalable, fault tolerant and high performing.
- Deployment Tools & Processes for CI, deployments in hybrid Container + Azure based environments.
- Maintain and enhance Kubernetes (or similar) based Docker Containers architecture.
- Provide leadership in converting all legacy deployments to Azure Cloud deployments.
- work with stakeholders to define Security and monitoring tools in place.
- Train and guide Devops Engineers to implement and maintain the deployments.
- Come up with playbooks for deployments.
- Responsibilities and Duties:
- Create fully automated CI/CD infrastructure and processes for multiple IT teams.
- Install, configure, and maintain Continuous Integration, Automation, and Configuration Management tools.
- Work closely with Development, Test, DevOps, and Operation teams.
- Cultivate multiple solutions based on use case scenarios.
- Participate in and contribute to all phases of the CI/CD pipeline; strong communication skills for requirements gathering and analysis are essential.
- Develop CI/CD standards to facilitate a consistent environment.
- Provide deep systems support (architecture, system analysis, programming) for the CI/CD technologies.
- Guide and mentor offshore technical teams in Taiwan and India.
- Experience in creating clear, concise documentation for a multi-tier architectural model and to discuss technical matters effectively with business end users.
- Have a deep understanding of Agile and DevOps development models and experience with Continuous Integration, Continuous Build and Continuous Deployment systems.
- Apply analytical thought processes to quickly understand technical challenges. Learn new technology concepts swiftly and comprehensively. Effectively pass those technologies and concepts to the rest of the team.
- Collaborate on cross-functional & distributed teams to understand business requirements and provide architecture solutions to business problems.
- Experience with IaaS cloud platform such as AWS
- Container and automation tools such as Docker, Chef, Ansible and Salt
- Experience working with scripting languages
- Operation and architecture of multi-tier distributed systems involving load balancers, caching layers and real-time event processing
- Should have maintained at least one type of Database cluster.
- Prior work experience with open source technologies, hands on elastic search cluster is a huge plus.
For immediate consideration, Please click on Apply Now OR Forward the resume to email@example.com Feel free to contact at (214-628-3056)
Simplex Info Systems Inc is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We promote and support a diverse workforce at all levels of the company. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, age, national origin or disability. All applicants will be evaluated solely on the basis of their ability, competence, and performance of the essential functions of their positions.
Please visit www.simplexinfo.com for more information about us.