This is a permanent/direct hire opportunity. Third Party candidates and those who require sponsorship will not be considered for this position.
As a DevOps Engineer you will be joining a team of professionals working to engineer solutions for entire breath our firm, including Portfolio Managers, Analysts, Quants, Marketing, Compliance and Operations.
The DevOps team is responsible for developing and maintaining the processes and systems that support the CI/CD capabilities for multiple application development teams. Contributing in DevOps requires a commitment to best practice, advancing automation, and maintaining strong adherence to security policy
• Ensure technical expectations of deliverables are met on projects.
• Contribute to the maturation of CI/CD through development and testing of pipelines and automated provisioning of infrastructure.
• Support Scrum teams across the entire CI/CD spectrum.
• Manage CI environments, including maintenance and administration.
• Manage application platforms and infrastructure in hybrid cloud/on-prem environment.
• Maintain and improve monitoring and alerting systems and processes.
• Facilitate technical roadmaps through upgrade and maintenance work.
• Collaborate with infrastructure, security, architecture, and development teams.
• Solid understanding of the practical application of DevOps philosophy, Agile methods, Infrastructure-as-Code.
• Strong experience with container orchestration – scaling, managing, and deploying containers.
• Expert knowledge of scripting languages, specifically Python, Bash, Groovy.
• Experience with set-up and maintenance of CI tools.
• Experience with application performance monitoring and using data to determine appropriate scale.
• Experience with messaging and data streaming platforms.
• Understanding of practical challenges and nuances of working in a hybrid environment.
• Container orchestration on RedHat Openshift and AWS ECS/EKS
• Monitoring and APM using Cloudwatch, Prometheus, Grafana
• Writing and maintaining scripts in Python, Bash, Groovy
• AWS infrastructure-as-code using Terraform and CloudFormation
• Maintain a full CI/CD stack with Jenkins, SonaType Nexus, SonarQube, Chef, Checkmarx, Docker
• Messaging and streaming using SQS, Kafka
• Operating Systems: Linux, Windows
• Source Code Management: Git based
• Software frameworks and runtime: .NET Core, Java JVM/JRE