Group is currently seeking a DevOps Engineer in the Herndon, VA area!
- Design, develop, evaluate, and modify systems on AWS
to collect and report selected KPIs and metrics
- Assist in enabling CI/CD pipelines with automated
builds and management
- Collaborate with stakeholders to design, implement,
and automate security controls, governance processes, and NIST compliance
- Troubleshoot bug reports on application and
- Collaborate with clients to improve their cloud
- Position requires U.S. citizenship
- Must contain an AWS Certified DevOps Engineer – Professional certification
- Experience as a DevOps Engineer or similar role
- 3+ years of hands on experience with Linux System Administration
- 3+ years of experience with Configuration Automation tools
- Experience deploying web applications
- Experience with Continues Integration tools
- Experience working with PaaS and LaaS tools
Qualified candidates should send their resume AND call Sparks Group for additional details. Please note, resume must include a valid email address in order to be considered. We look forward to discussing your background, your current job search, and your potential career path with Sparks Group!
Sparks Group is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, pregnancy, citizenship, family status, genetic information, disability, or protect veteran status.