Exceptional technicians will bring their diverse experiences and skills to deliver Tyler's vision of Connected Communities. The strongest candidates will be self-motivated, thrive in a collaborative team environment, be eager to face new challenges and learn new technologies, and be willing to champion progressive change. Join us, and you will understand why team members feel like extended family.
Work with our innovative software solutions that help local government and school districts centralize data and connect their organizations. By working to develop and support our financial management solutions, you can help integrate our solutions with human resources, revenue management, tax billing, and asset management.Location
0-5%Responsibilities On our team, you will have the opportunity to:
Qualifications To excel with our Team, you bring:
- Develop, evolve, and scale programs, tools, and processes that automate tasks surrounding the software development lifecycle (SDLC).
- Design and automate software CI/CD build, release, and deploy pipelines.
- Troubleshoot complex environment, software, and workflow problems.
- Install, maintain, and administer servers and software for Development activities, including backups and OS/application upgrades.
- Provide superior application and systems support to Development and QA staff.
- Assist Development, QA, and Support teams with system, database, technology, and deployment solutions.
- Aggressively pursue technical and professional development, making use of internal and external resources to cultivate and grow your skills.
- Master department procedures and tools for tracking and reporting requirements supporting the SDLC.
- Leverage and contribute technical and procedural knowledge in KCS and Knowledge Base systems.
- Promote relationships between product teams to foster a strong DevOps culture of shared responsibility, efficiency, security, and quality.
- Socialize with teammates while playing ping pong, darts, or basketball, or using our extensive walking trails.
Great Place to Work & Grow Your Career
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or equivalent experience.
- Three years of experience in either development operations, system administration, or software development.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Strong ability to learn new technology independently and quickly.
- Strong ability to research complex technological problems, formulate recommendations, and build technically sound and scalable solutions.
- Solid skills with Azure DevOps Server, GitHub/GitHub Actions, or other CI/CD pipeline systems.
- Solid skills with Windows and/or Linux server administration.
- Solid skills with hosting web application stacks such as IIS, NodeJs, Wildfly, etc.
- Experience with relational databases such as MS SQL-Server or PostgreSQL.
- Experience with infrastructure tools like Ansible, Rundeck, Octopus Deploy, Artifactory, Terraform, Docker, and Kubernetes.
- Experience with monitoring tools like Datadog.
- Experience with cloud providers such as AWS or Azure.
Tyler is continually recognized as a great workplace locally and nationally. See our recent awards and accolades across Tyler Taking Care of You & Your Family
Your health and well-being are important to us. That's why we invest in our team members by offering competitive benefits to support their health and financial wellness. Learn more about how we care for our people
Tyler Technologies is proud to be an affirmative action / equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, creed, gender, marital status, sexual orientation, citizenship status, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other status protected under local, state or federal laws. If you require reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or hiring process due to a disability, please submit your request by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 800.646.2633 ext. 791008. Please keep in mind these methods are reserved for individuals who require accommodation due to a disability.