Tailored Brands, Inc.-s purpose is to help our customers love how they look. We accomplish this by providing a personal, convenient, one-of-a-kind shopping experience with compelling products and world-class service. We help fulfill this mission by providing our employees with an engaging and inclusive workplace focused on teamwork, growth and respect.
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a DevOps Engineer to join our Houston, TX team.
This individual will be responsible for leading the design review efforts and recommendations, documentation, establishing methodologies/protocols for on-going operational support and future maintenance and upgrades of OpenShift Container platform, Servers/Applications on AWS/GCP, J2EE/Middleware (WebLogic, Tomcat, WebSphere, Jenkins) Infrastructure, Jenkins CICD pipelines and all related software.
Responsible for Administration and maintenance of a Multi cluster OpenShift Container platform on Private cloud and Public cloud solutions with managing large deployment of continuous integration and delivery Pipelines. Responsibilities also include Openshift & Middleware products Environmental setup, Upgrades, Performance tuning, configuration support, application deployment and hands on with Jenkins CI/CD pipelines.
Technical assistance in resolving production problems, investigating technologies and recommendations to the Team; Also need to work closely with Business Teams and Development Teams to alight with their projects and releases to delivery in timely manner.
Skills, Abilities, Experience & Qualifications
- Bachelor-s degree in Computer sciences engineering or equivalent degree.
- Experience of minimum 3 plus years of experience in the same field.
- Minimum of 1 years- experience in working with OpenShift Container platform, and Docker and Kubernetes cluster Administration
- Minimum of 2 years of Linux System administration experience in managing large scale datacenters.
- Minimum of 1 year experience in Jenkins administration, creation of pipelines, github integration.
- Minimum of 1 years- experience in working with Cloud technology solutions like AWS or Google Cloud platform .
- Hands on experience in DevOps/ Automation, designing reusable platforms using Ansible or Terrraform.
- Monitor and maintains system performance of Enterprise Servers.
- Identifies the need of a new hardware of software based on the need.
- Hands on experience of Middleware technologies is a plus.
- Knowledge of Configuration management software Ansible or Terraform is a huge plus.
- Expertise in investigating technologies and recommending solutions to meet growing ecommerce needs.
- Experience in Building Automation of tasks and configuration settings to speedup up the process and minimize the manual issues.
- Experience with shell scripting, Yaml or Json.
- Experience in writing playbooks using Ansible software.
- Knowledge of maintaining Ansible playbooks using Ansible Tower.
- Experience in working with Loadbalancing technologies like F5 - BigIP and networking concepts.
- Experience in handling multiple projects at a same time and ability to handle production down situations effectively and should be able to participate in On-call support.
- Authorized to work for any employer in the United States
- Ability to pass a thorough background check
Work Environment, Physical & Mental Demands
- Ability to sit and work at a computer keyboard for extended periods of time
- Ability to stoop, kneel, bend at the waist, and reach on a daily basis
- Able to lift and move up to 25 pounds occasionally
- Must utilize visual acuity, speech and hearing, hand and eye coordination and manual dexterity necessary to operate a computer and office equipment
- Ability to work at least 40+ hours per week from the Company-s Fremont, CA office with flexibility based on business needs
Note: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required and are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities or qualifications associated with this job.
01099I IT Dept. 6380 Rogerdale Rd Houston 77072 Job:
Information Technology (IT) Organization:
Tailored Shared Services Shift: