DevOps Engineer (More Dev than Ops) Must live in AZ and be Green Card or Citizen!
This Client pays above market value to the right candidate!!!
Please no agencies either! I want to pay the Developer extremely well and don't see value in you taking money from them!
This is a great Company to work for!
I’m seeking a talented DevOps Engineer to join my Client's software development team in designing and implementing continuous Integration environment to accelerate product releases to our customers. This role will work with the developers, creating reliable and comprehensive automated tests, and driving new development tool integration in our processes to maximize the quality benefit in our product deliverables. As the key integration point of the technology organization, the candidate must have the ability to bridge the gap when working with the Development, Architecture, QA, Infrastructure, and Project Management teams. The candidate must have expertise and prior experience implementing a fully automated, continuous integration/build/test and continuous deployment/release cycle with Jenkins/Maven/GIT. The ideal candidate must be self-directed and a fast learner, flexible enough to work on new technologies as well as legacy components.
The ideal candidate must possess all the skills mentioned below
- Build new highly scalable redundant,
- continuous integration infrastructure on our physical servers and cloud instances
- Create and implement automation tools
- Assist in troubleshooting deployed environments
- Development and deployment of automation builds and process improvements for multiple platforms
- Review, analyze, modify programming systems including encoding, testing, debugging, and installing to support an organization's business applications
- Manage code repositories and support software integration
- Understand our architecture of systems including analysis, design, integration, and development
- Participate in the development of strategy, processes, and shape our existing infrastructure
We are specifically looking for
- 5+ years as a DevOps engineer
- Strong knowledge of SDLC
- Familiarity with n-tier architecture with APIs exposed via REST
- Demonstrated expertise implementing SVN/GIT, Jenkins, and Chef/Puppet, Maven, Gradle, Bamboo, Sonar/SonarQube, Jira etc. tools to create a continuous integration environment
- Experience managing PL/SQL in SVN/GIT
- Familiarity and experience with Agile (scrum) development process
- Ability to develop deploy and execute scripts on a Linux platform
- Solid understanding of security fundamentals and user authentication using OAM/OIM, SSO, OAuth, and others
- Recommend and deploy network protocols and monitoring solutions
- Effective communication skills with robust documentation
- Strong problem-solving skills. Able to apply principles of logical or scientific thinking to a wide range of intellectual and practical problems. Able to identify and resolves problems in a timely manner; ability to gather and analyze information skillfully. Able to develop alternative solutions that demonstrate innovative and analytical approaches to resolutions. Able to work well in group problem solving situations.
- Computer Software
- Aviation & Aerospace