Job Duties :
- Build, maintain and support IT infrastructure (Open Stack and Cloud Foundry)
- Experience deploying, maintaining and troubleshooting the Open Stack application in a Cloud environment.
- Experience working in high transaction production environments following industry best practices for change, problem and incident management would be a huge plus.
- Experience supporting multiple applications and meeting SLAs for uptime and availability
- Troubleshooting cross-platform transactions in a distributed multi-datacenter environment
- Ability to troubleshoot transaction failures within an application environment and determine root cause (e.g. Network, database, SAN, application, connectivity, etc.).
- Drives issues through closure engaging all appropriate resources.
- Acts as an advocate for Engineering Operations procedures, policies, and processes.
- Creates data and metric systems to track operational workflows; maintains records of results and feedback. Analyzes data and metrics, identifies problem areas, and provides actionable insight to management.
- Provides input to Engineering and vendors on defects and required enhancements.
- Performs complex and routine maintenance tests for designated areas of engineering. Identifies, isolates, and escalates issues to appropriate personnel. Ensures that all maintenance is properly validated to minimize subscriber impact to (ideally) zero.
- Analyses problems in design, configuration, data flow, and data state within a highly complex multi-product provisioning system.
Degree Requirement :This is a professional position, and as such, we require, at minimum, a Bachelor's degree in computer science, computer information systems, information technology or a combination of education and experience equating to the U.S. equivalent of a Bachelor's degree in one of the aforementioned subjects.