We are looking for a DevOps Engineer. This is a full time permanent hire position in RTP/Cary, North Carolina with our client. In this role you will build and deploy systems, platform, automate and streamline company operations and processes. You can work 100% remote (anywhere in USA) for this position.
Responsibilities for DevOps Engineer:
- Manage CI/CD pipeline automation and tools
- Work with the development team members to test system integrity
- Design and implement build and deployment configuration definitions
- Test implemented designs
- Build and test automation tools for infrastructure provisioning for both on premise and cloud-based environments
- Setting up laptops, assisting with VPN connectivity, establishing user accounts/permissions, etc, and AWS infrastructure management: aka "Site Reliability Engineer"
- Handle code deployments in all environments
- Build, maintain, and monitor configuration standards
- Document and design various processes; update existing processes
- Improve infrastructure development and application development
Required Skills DevOps Engineer:
- 5+ years of experience with Microsoft and Linux infrastructures, CI/CD tools, scripting such as Python, Java etc.
- Experience with containerization, leveraging Docker and Kubernetes in a cloud environment
- Deploying micro-services
- Working experience with Scrum/Kanban/SAFe, Agile workflow methodologies
- Up-to-date on latest industry trends; able to articulate trends and potential clearly and confidently
- Good interpersonal skills and communication with all levels of management
- Able to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently
- Experience with software development, infrastructure development, or development and operations
- Bachelor s degree in CS or related field