What We'll Bring:
At TransUnion, we have a welcoming and energetic environment that encourages collaboration and innovation we're - consistently exploring new technologies and tools to be agile. This environment gives our people the opportunity to hone current skills and build new capabilities, while discovering their genius.
Come be a part of our team - you'll work with great people, pioneering products and cutting-edge technology.What You'll Bring:
- Respond to the needs of PM, QA, Engineering, and product leadership to customize hosted tools to improve team efficiency.
- Monitor and improve the stability of hosted development tools in collaboration with IT.
- Work with the Core team and project teams to identify opportunities to develop new, custom hosted development tools.
- Create and maintain documentation for studio use of hosted development tools.
- Communicate downtime, upgrade plans, or other worthy topics to the studio at large when appropriate.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability status, veteran status, marital status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.
TransUnion's Internal Job Title:
Consultant, Development Ops