DevOps Tools Experience
• Takes direction from Migration Dev/Ops Engineering Lead to migrate several applications into TI provided DevOps environments, either cloud or data-centre based.
• Provides technical guidance to application teams to take advantage of cloud technologies, and implement cloud infrastructure, as needed.
• Works with application teams to document application internal/external interface requirements for Development, Testing, Staging and Production environments
• Works with application teams to ensure compliance with High Availability and Disaster Recovery related concept of operations.
• Implements middleware application specific requirements as needed, ensuring that integration across components in the TI provided environment is functional.
• Implements migration efforts with application teams, including data migration.
• Assists and takes part in training activities with application teams and ensures that DevOps provided processes/tools are effective. Suggests enhancements on behalf of application teams as needed.
• Performs other related duties as assigned.
Organizational Skills: Can plan and prioritize work. Follows tasks to their logical conclusion and makes sure that everything has been done to the right standard. Good attention to detail.
Communications: Ability to communicate clearly and efficiently to team members and clients, verbally and in writing. Able to present ideas in a variety of ways depending upon audience and context.
Results oriented: Able to drive things forward regardless of personal interest in the task.