Dev Ops Engineer
Are you looking to make an impact at a fast-growing health-tech company that tops the lists on the Inc. 5000 and the Boston Business Journal? You’ve come to the right job description. If you are interested in my full-time opportunity. please send me a copy of your resume to me to Thank you.
As our Lead DevOps Engineer will help build and lead a dynamic team creating leading edge products for our clients.
We’re driven by wonder - you’re encouraged to ask ‘what if?’ and see where it leads you.
We take big swings - don’t be afraid to make mistakes; they’re the stepping stones to success.
We carry forward care - we care about what we do, we care about each other, and we care deeply about our partnered facilities..
And we believe that when we work together, we thrive. You won’t find outsized egos and a ‘not my job’ mentality here. Just humble, tenacious folks working together to make the impossible possible.
- Ranked 41 on America’s Fastest-Growing Private Companies list (Inc. 5000)
- Over 3 million nursing hours filled since launching in 2015
- +200% revenue growth in the last three years
- +100% growth in facilities using our platform year over year
- 2% daily active app usage - on par with social media and other popular apps.
What You’ll Do
- Support the current architecture
- Assist in setting up and deploying to our new Kubernetes architecture
- Support Engineering and QA teams and their deployments
- Write Infrastructure as Code to keep environments up to date
Who You Are
- Experience with release planning and involvement with a CI/CD process
- Experience working in an AWS cloud environment is required
- Experience with managing production environment, potentially a SRE (Site Reliability Engineer)
- Experience with these technologies:
- Route53, EC2, IAM, S3, Serverless Architecture, Apache, Java, Docker
You Can Expect
- Collaboration with a fun, diverse, and open-minded team that welcomes new ideas
- Flexible, remote working environment and schedule
- Opportunities for training and mentorship
- Hands-on experience working with marketing tools and building marketing experiences