SAIC is seeking a DevOps Engineer to design, develop, document, test and debug application software. This is a great opportunity to become Poly cleared!
This position will include the following:
- Conducts analysis and collaborates with subject matter experts in the planning, design, development, and utilization of electronic data processing systems for information storage, processing, presentation, manipulation, display, or reporting. End product may be special use, customized, or commercial software.
- Determines computer user needs; analyzes system capabilities to resolve problems on program intent, output requirements, input data acquisition, programming techniques and controls
- Prepares operating instructions; designs and develops autonomous services, desktop applications, web applications, scripts, and utility programs.
- Ensures software standards are met.
- Must have current/active TS/SCI and be willing/able to pass CI Polygraph. Minimum 6-years of software development experience. Working experience with LINUX and AWS administration Experience with deployment technologies, such as Ansible, Openshift and Docker. Experience with open-source automation tools (e.g., Git, Jenkins, Docker, ect...) Advanced scripting skills with Bash and Python. Experience with software control, such as Git. Ability to earn CompTIA Security+ Certification within 30 days of hire - we will pay for the exam! Solid communication and collaboration skills.
My SAIC Benefits.