SAIC is looking for team members to support the Defense Intelligence Agency (DIA) Transforming All-Source Analysis with Location-Based Object Services (TALOS) to advance the state of the art in Big Data, data analysis, Artificial Intelligence (AI), Machine Learning (ML), and advanced analytics to enhance the DoD's and the Intelligence Community's (IC) information processes and technical architectures. DoD and the IC, warfighters, policymakers, and acquisition leaders must address strategic challenges that focus on leading-edge IT to deliver insight, advantages, and dominance in all warfighting domains-land, maritime, air, space, and cyber.
This position shall identify and apply modern best practices methodologies, including DevOps and Agile development that provide for the rapid development and automated fielding of capabilities, and the establishment of a continuous integration, delivery, and user feedback methodology resulting in systematic, repeatable, secure, and streamlined delivery of capabilities to the production environments. Job Responsibilities
• Work on DevOps processes and tools supporting agile application development teams leading to continuous integration, test, and deploy methods.
• Create DevOps process automation and tooling to implement standards and boundaries in a way that empowers the application development teams to help themselves for their infrastructure and deployment needs.
• Keep up to date with developments in technology, and DevOps fields through educational and other information resources and make our team aware of possible applications for new technologies and methods.
• Develop, maintain and improve a continuous integration/continuous delivery (CI/CD) for delivering features, fixes and system updates in development, integration and production environments.
• Establishing a DevOps execution model and transitioning current system and service support to the new model.
• Assist with application integration and troubleshooting in this infrastructure for a complex application environment, including management of dependencies on services, platforms, and other applications within the cloud infrastructure. Qualifications REQUIRED:
- Bachelors in Computer Science/Engineering or related field and five (5) years or more experience; Masters and three (3) years or more experience; PhD and zero (0) years or more experience. May accept 7 years of experience in lieu of degree.
- 5+ years of experience in DevOps/Agile/Scrum environments and development
• PMI PMP or other PM certification
• DevOps certification
• Scrum Master certification
My SAIC Benefits.