“NOTE: If selected for this position, you are required to perform ALL work within a commutable distance of your assigned Worksite Location.”
DevOps Manager Administrator (Austin, TX)
DevOps 5-10 years Is Required
DevOps/SRE 5-10 years Is Required
Linux SRE 5-10 years Is Required
Unix/Linux OS system administration 5-10 years Is Required
AWS KMS 2-5 years Is Required
AWS-EC2 2-5 years Is Required
Amazon Web Services (AWS) 2-5 years Is Required
AWS 2-5 years Is Required
- 10+ years of experience leading and managing a team of System engineers on multiple projects
- Demonstrated ability to, plan, prioritize the work of others, drive, and contribute to multi-dimensional projects across multiple teams
- Strong expertise with Kubernetes and docker in a cloud environment
- Solid understanding of systems administration concepts
- Collaborate with Software Engineering teams and provide guidance on the deployment architectures in cloud for scalability, reliability and maintainability.
- Collaborate with Dev, QA, and Production teams on a daily basis and ensure that all test and production environment are fully functional
- Drive continuous improvement of operational pipeline and overall software release process.
- Provide Advise and documentation on best practices throughout the full software development lifecycle.
- Solid understanding and hands on experience on AWS
- Experience in incident response and root cause analysis service disruptions
- Experience in working with globally distributed team of system engineers
Lead System engineers who are responsible for managing the infrastructure, deployment, vulnerability management, CI/CD of 50+ applications on AWS and VMs.
Work closely with the application teams in resolving the vulnerabilities, building the Continuous deployment pipeline and supporting the infrastructure