Our client has an immediate need for an DevOps Quality Engineer Analyst. In this role, you will be responsible for possessing and applying Quality Assurance and DevOps best practices.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 5+ years of experience
- Experience with test case management tools, such as Microsoft Azure, Test Plans, and ALM
- Familiarity with C# and/or Python
- Understanding of Manual Testing Best Practices
- Experience with Agile + DevOps process management methodologies.
- Experience with .NET framework unit testing tools
- Develop test strategy and test cases in an Agile environment
- Create and manage test data
- Set up frameworks on multiple application types
- Build different test scenarios, acceptance criteria, and test metrics
Why Work for ConsultUSA:
- ConsultUSA offers competitive salaries, major medical (PPO or HDHP w/ HSA), dental, and vision insurance plans, and 401k plan with immediate eligibility for both salary and hourly employees
- ConsultUSA hosts several outings and events, holiday and summer parties, and volunteer opportunities throughout the year for employees
- We will work with you to obtain training for in-demand technologies and prepare you for industry-recognized certification exams
- ConsultUSA offers Business Analysis and Project Management training through our Project Management Institute (PMI)® award-winning sister company, PMCentersUSA
How to Apply:
To submit your application, please click the “Apply Now” button located at the top and bottom of the page.
ConsultUSA is an Equal Opportunity Employer