DEVOPS RELEASE TRAIN ENGINEER OPPORTUNITY
Apex Systems, the Nation's 2nd largest IT staffing company, is looking for a DevOps Release Train Engineer with an established and growing Global IT Products Distributor client.
The job description is listed below, if interested please send an updated resume to Professional Recruiter, Kelsey Laughlin via Duration: 6 months contract to hire Location: Remote eventually back on site in Tampa Bay, FL (33760)
- Works closely with OCM, product team, Support and RTE
- Understand the clear CI-CD pipeline and how work flows end to end.
- Develop Customer Release Plans for all releases and customer facing events. This includes releases, demonstrations, cutovers, testing, training, BPM and GO-LIVE, warranty package
- Track all actionable items from customer releases using a single tool to drive data driven conversation
- This role along with OCM oversees internal and external communications (Customer Delivery)
- Identify any constraints to the Customer Release Plan
- Maintains Operating model for smooth flow of work from dev PODs to support.
- OCM can leverage the Customer release plan to develop the CM Plan
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at or