DevOps Service Management Administrator OH, Dayton 45433 Security Clearance:
U.S. Citizen, Current Security Clearance, Top Secret Skills: CompTIA Security+, DevOps Engineer, AWS, Azure, Operations Management, Jira, Jenkins, Artifactory, Chef, GitHub, Kubernetes, OpenShift
We are recruiting for a DevOps Administrator to support Service Management/Operations Management for a U.S. Government customer modernizing an Enterprise Resource Planning Common Services (ERP-CS) environment. Qualified candidates will have DevOps and cloud experience. Location Note:
This position will consider remote work and/or relocation from other U.S locations. Qualified candidates will have expertise in one or more of the following areas:
Cloud Computing, Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Computer/Management Information Systems, Software Engineering, Systems Engineering Role and responsibilities include:
- Support the processes to operate and enhance cloud platforms that provide monitoring, management, security, containerization and automation capabilities.
- Provide platform onboarding support, engineering and operations management and to scale as demand for services increases or as new services are introduced.
- Troubleshoot platform and issues related to integrations with other internal systems
- Support integrating and automating the program's security posture
- Assist with the development and automation of repeatable tasks
- U.S. Citizenship
- Current Secret clearance at a minimum, Top Secret or TS/SCI preferred
- Bachelor's degree in a related discipline such as Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Computer Information Systems, or Computer Systems Engineering
- CompTIA Security+ certification (equivalent will be considered)
- 6+ years of related experience supporting development, DevOps engineering, or Operations Management in an AWS or Azure environment
- Experience supporting the processes to operate and enhance cloud platforms that provide monitoring, management, security, containerization, and automation capabilities
- Experience working with Red Hat OpenShift Infrastructure design, deployment and operational support
- Good knowledge of Linux Containers (Docker), Kubernetes, and deployment of containerized applications
- Experience with Chef configuration management/scripting technology
- Prior experience working with ERP or an enterprise-level common services transformation effort is preferred
- Able to effectively work as a leader, in a group, or as an individual contributor
Tallon Recruiting and Staffing provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
We comply with Form I-9 identity and legal work authorization requirements and utilize E-Verify for Employment Eligibility Verification in accordance the Immigration Reform and Control Act of 1986 (IRCA).
Individuals with disabilities who need assistance with the application process can reach us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 571-333-2151.
For more information please visit us at www.tallonrs.com .