Job Number: R0129921
DevSecOps Engineer, SeniorThe Challenge
Are you looking for an opportunity to make a difference in the aerospace industry? What if you could find a position that is tailor-made for your mix of development, engineering, and communication skills? Efficient sof tware development teams make the most of their time by limiting the activities that take developers away from writing their code. That's why we need you, a DevSecOps engineer to help us shorten the time it takes to get critical tools developed and into the hands of end-users who need them to make mission-sensitive decisions.
As a DevSecOps engineer on our team, you'll help streamline our sof tware development life cycle from requirements to monitoring in production. You'll incorporate open source tools, automation, and Cloud resources, to cut down on tedious, boring tasks, and free up the team's developers to do what they do best - innovate. You'll work with the team to implement continuous integration and delivery to limit manual testing and troubleshooting. This is an opportunity to build your experience in automation and Cloud-based te chn ologies while developing sof tware that will improve space- related mission systems and applications. Build your experience with the sof tware development life cycle on a team that works together to make the best sof tware solutions. Join our team, as we build tools to transform the future of the aerospace industry.
Empower change with us.You Have:
Nice If You Have:
- 5+ years of experience with leading teams that build and develop containerized services deployed in production on orchestration platforms, including Kubernetes or Mesos
- 5+ years of experience with building developer platform services and APIs that scale in production
- 5+ years of experience with building production services using Cloud Infrastructure Providers including Amazon Web Services ( AWS ) , Micro sof t Azure, or Google Cloud
- 3+ years of experience in Identity and Access Lifecycle Management Operations and Controls
- Experience with managing, reporting, and facilitating certification of access for all in-scope resources including SaaS, AWS, Azure, CSS managed applications, tools, and systems
- Ability to obtain a security clearance
- HS Diploma or GED
- 3+ years of experience with developing production sof tware leveraging modern languages, including Java, Python, Go, or NodeJS
- 3+ years of experience with agile and lean sof tware development philosophies
- Secret clearance
- Bachelor's degree
Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information .Build Your Career:
A challenging and dynamic work environment isn't all we have to offer. When you join Booz Allen, you'll have access to:
- experts in virtually every field
- a culture that focuses on supporting our employees
- opportunities that provide stability while offering variety
You'll also be exposed to a wealth of training resources through our Digital University, an online learning portal featuring more than 5000 functional and te chn ical courses, certifications, and books. Build your te chn ical skills through hands-on training on the latest tools and tech from our in-house experts. Pursuing certifications that directly impact your role? You may be able to take advantage of our tuition assistance, on-site bootcamps, certification training, academic programs, vendor relationships, and a network of professionals who can give you helpful tips. We'll help you develop the career you want as you chart your own course for success.
We're an equal employment opportunity/affirmative action employer that empowers our people to fearlessly drive change - no matter their race, color, ethnicity, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, lactation, or related medical conditions), national origin, ancestry, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, disability, veteran status, military or uniformed service member status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable federal, state, local, or international law.