DTS is looking for DevSecOps Engineer for our direct client Position in Detroit, MI.
No third party C2C allowed. Candidates have to work directly with us on our W-2.
Principal Account abilities:
- Operations and monitoring of Web Application Firewalls, Intrusion Prevention System (IPS), Network Access Control (NAC) policies across the enterprise.
- Managing the day to day troubleshooting of the enterprise WAF, Intrusion Prevention System (IPS), Network Access Control and other security controls. This includes configuration tuning, troubleshooting, as well as defining and executing escalation criteria.
- Work with Security teams to tune control systems to best meet the need of the business
- Ability to identify security risks and work with IPRM team to report and lead the remediation efforts.
- Provide expert level troubleshooting for supported technologies.
- Perform architecture and engineering responsibilities in support of existing technologies and new security projects.
- Perform daily, weekly and monthly health checks, user activity audits and must have good knowledge in determining baseline offsets.
- Primary responsibility will be supporting our existing security infrastructure and security projects with potential to take on responsibilities for other technologies such as, Malware Sandboxing technologies, Firewalls, Web Application Firewalls and other technologies.
- Demonstrated knowledge of maintaining Web Application Firewalls, Intrusion Prevention System (IPS), Network Access Control rules and policies.
- Demonstrated knowledge and 3+ years experience troubleshooting and hands on experience the listed technologies.
- Must have excellent technical understanding of the and demonstrate the OSI Model and how each layer works.
- Must have good knowledge of packet captures and solid troubleshooting skills.
- Must have good networking and routing troubleshoot skills.
- Experience in leading technical teams on projects and resolving incidents.
- Be a team player and willing to be on-call during and after business hours.
- Ability to document security related incidents using a defined governance process and procedures in team runbooks
- Bachelor s degree in information systems or relevant field of study
- Excellent data analysis skills using standard office tools are required.
- Excellent communications skills (verbal and written) are required.
- A strong attention to detail
- Ability to interact with personnel at all levels across the organization and to comprehend business imperatives.
- A strong customer/client focus with ability to manage expectations appropriately and provide superior customer/client experience and build long-term relationships.
- Willing to have a flexible work schedule and be on call 24/7
Please forward your resume to email@example.com
Contact Karun @ 248-479-6071