Who We Seek:
What You Will Do:
- Passion Seekers. You genuinely care about the work that you do and its impact on society.
- Self-Starters. You're a go-getter who isn't afraid to step up and disrupt the status quo.
- Entrepreneurs. You bring fresh ideas to the table, work hard, develop business and consistently seek new challenges.
- Collaborators. You're a great contributor to a high performing team that accomplishes great feats for our clients.
We are looking for a talented, enthusiastic and proactive DevSecOps Engineer who will assist in optimizing the development process to enable faster development flow by systematically reducing development cycle time and increasing built-in quality. In collaboration with our engineering and Infrastructure groups, the successful candidate will deliver automated software delivery practices focusing on full automation. Job Responsibilities:
- Take complete ownership of build and deployment systems and processes, enabling engineering teams to focus on building features quickly using automated processes
- Work with Agile Teams to implement CI/CD pipelines
- Provide day to day DevSecOps support to the dev teams and supports releases for all CICD builds and deployments
- Automate monitoring of infrastructure
- Utilize Terraforms / Python to script infrastructure
Minimum Education Required:
- Experience with DevSecOps automation tools such as Terraform
- Experience with container and container management technologies like Docker, Kubernetes etc.
- Extensive experience of AWS services
- Experience with installing, configuring, integrating and maintaining tools and technologies like Jenkins, JIRA, SonarQube, Fortify, Git.
- Experience with automating monitoring using ELK / Grafana stacks
- Experience working in Agile world
Bachelor's Degree Must Be Eligible to Obtain Government Clearance Due to federal client requirements, can be considered About Us:
Attain is a place for great ideas and the people who have them. As a management, technology, and strategy consulting firm, our professionals provide innovative solutions to revolutionize government, education, health, and nonprofit organizations and positively impact those they serve. We are business analysts, technologists, digital strategists, managers of change, and forward thinkers, with the entrepreneurial drive to shape the future. Our team is present in 40 states and the District of Columbia.
Visit www.attain.com/careers to explore your path forward with Attain. Attain is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Applicants have rights under Federal Employment Laws. For more Information visit EEO
, EEO Poster Supplement
, Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA)
, and Employee Polygraph Protection Act (EPPA)