SALESFORCE EINSTEIN ANALYTICS / DISCOVERY – SENIOR/TECHNICAL LEAD
ALTA IT Services has a CONTRACT TO HIRE opening for a Senior/Technical Lead level Salesforce Einstein Analytics (Discovery) Engineer to support a leading health insurance customer. Work is being conducted remotely during pandemic Stay at Home Orders and will revert to onsite in Washington DC once restrictions have been fully lifted.
Candidates must be eligible to convert to direct hire status without sponsorship. Individuals selected for hire must pass a pre-employment background investigation.
- Work with functional leads to transform and develop new requirements into design, implementation.
- Provide functional and technical direction to delivery resources on the project team. Support through clear, articulate expression of expertise in the Einstein AI and analytic tool.
- Understand and uncover business challenges and issues and be able to run analysis in Einstein to provide cutting edge predictions to the customer.
- Use analytical rigor and statistical methods like data cleansing, statistics, data mining, predictive analysis, and other data analysis techniques to collect, explore, and extract insights from large scale data sets.
- Discover the cause of unexpected business outcomes with Einstein and analysis through the data whether it resides inside Salesforce or outside in third-party systems.
- Operationalize AI by adding it to every workflow or business process and producing world class dashboards and reporting in Einstein Platform.
- Hands-on skill required.
- The ability to confidently present and articulate the business value of the Salesforce's Einstein platform to managers and executives of all levels.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, mathematics or related field preferred(or equivalent experience)
- At least 5 years of Salesforce solution development experience.
- 3+ years of experience working with Salesforce Einstein Analytics platform.
- EXPERIENCE WITH EINSTEIN DISCOVERY IS REQUIRED
- Deep knowledge of Salesforce, Einstein AI platform.
- Expert level experience with Salesforce Einstein and Dash board/Reporting Capabilities.
- Hands on experience in analyzing data, identifying trends, and building visualizations
- Proven experience in overseeing the direction, development, and implementation of SFDC CRM software solutions.
- Understands complex ETL and data migration practices and has performed at least 1 complex data migration to Salesforce.com.
- Experience with data modeling, logical star schema design and data warehouse concepts
- Experience with latest trends in Big Data like Hadoop, Cloudera.
- Able to build and deliver hands-on technology proof of concepts.
- Experience with agile development methodology.
- Familiarity with data analysis tools and methodologies.
- Thorough understanding of fundamentals of Data Science, AI, Machine Learning and BI.
- Certification in Einstein is plus.
- Solid verbal, written, presentation and interpersonal communication skills
HOURLY RATE: $75/hr. range, W2 Benefits available. C2C OK for contract but must be eligible and willing to convert to FTE.
For consideration please contact Melissa McNally via
ALTA IT Services, LLC is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, age, color, religion, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other factor.