Job Number: R0081779
DevSecOps EngineerThe Challenge:
Are you looking for an opportunity to make a difference in way Modeling and Simulation and Immersive AR/VR Training are delivered to the DoD? What if you could find a position that is tailor made for your mix of development, engineering, and communication skills? Efficient sof tware development teams make the most of their time by limiting the activities that take developers away from writing their code. That's why we need you, an experienced DevOps engineer, to help us shorten the time it takes to get critical tools into the hands of soldiers, operators, and analysts in the field to "train at the speed of need."
As a DevOps engineer on our team, you'll us e your development experience to streamline our sof tware development life cycle from requirements to monitoring in production. You'll lead efforts to incorporate open source tools, automation, and cloud resources to cut down on tedio us , boring tasks and free up the team's developers to do what they do best - innovate. You'll implement continuo us integration and delivery to limit manual testing and troubleshooting. This is an opportunity to broaden your skillset into areas like automation, edge computing, containers at edge, and our immersive sof tware Continuo us Integration and Continuo us Development ( CI/CD ) pipeline. As a te chn ical leader, you'll identify new opportunities to build sof tware solutions to help your c us tomers meet their toughest challenges. Join our team as we build Booz Allen's new Modeling and Simulations Platform and enable our clients to maintain offensive and defensive overmatch us ing our immersive solutions.
Empower change with us .You Have:
Nice If You Have:
- 3+ years of experience in a professional work environment
- 1+ years of experience with network environments and cloud environments
- Experience with delivery and DevOps
- Knowledge of configuration control, testing, security, automation, containerization, orchestration, and cloud services open source te chn ologies
- Knowledge of containers, including Docker or Kubernetes
- Secret clearance
- HS diploma or GED
- Experience with establishing, deploying, administering, and monitoring application environments in an AWS GovCloud environment or Azure Government
- Experience with developing sof tware us ing a modern programming language, including Python, Java, C++, or C#
- Experience with information security or security engineering
- Experience with security architecture and infrastructure
- Experience with the AWS Command Line Interface ( CLI )
- Experience with designs consuming cloud services and te chn ologies and budget forecasting thereof
- Experience with distributed systems, multi-tenant systems, network protocols, network security, SSL, PKIX, routing, and load balancing
- Experience with implementing controls from NIST 800-53, FedRAMP, ICD 503, RMF, and DoD Information Levels
- Experience with OS security involving Active Directory, Windows networking, Group policies , DNS, PKI and Certificates, LDAP, and NACL
- BA or BS degree preferred
- DoDI 8570.01-M Information Assurance Te chn ology ( IAT ) Level II Certification, including Security+
Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information; Secret clearance is required.Build Your Career:
A challenging and dynamic work environment isn't all we have to offer. When you join Booz Allen, you'll have access to:
- experts in virtually every field
- a culture that focuses on supporting our employees
- opportunities that provide stability while offering variety
You'll also be exposed to a wealth of training resources through our Digital University, an online learning portal featuring more than 5000 functional and technical courses, certifications, and books. Build your technical skills through hands-on training on the latest tools and tech from our in-house experts. Pursuing certifications that directly impact your role? You may be able to take advantage of our tuition assistance, onsite boot camps, certification training, academic programs, vendor relationships, and a network of professionals who can give you helpful tips. We'll help you develop the career you want as you chart your own course for success.
We're an EOE that empowers our people-no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other protected characteristic-to fearlessly drive change.