Introducing a technology-driven cybersecurity company that protects organizations from cyber threats in the digitally connected world! The company is known for protecting its customers' computers, networks and cloud based information assets from malicious activity such as cybercrime, ransomware, and malicious attacks.
They're looking to hire an individual who can design & build HIPAA, PCI & SOC II compliant systems. You would also be designing and building systems that are exemplars of security best practices Required Skills & Experience
- Expert level knowledge of security best practices
- Experience in securing AWS infrastructure and sophisticated applications
- Experience with security controls for information security compliance programs including SOC-II, PCI & HIPAA
- Experience with Kubernetes hardening
- Proficient in at least one programming language of your choice
- Experience with vulnerability management & pen testing processes and tools
- Competitive Salary: Up to $200,000/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.