Job ID: 2202839 Location:
OMAHA , NE , US Date Posted:
NoMinimum Clearance Required:
NoneClearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain:
SecretPotential for Remote Work:
SAIC is seeking a DevSecOps Engineer who will design and implement automation, incrementally improve system monitoring, and engineer virtualization and container management approaches for the Air Force Weather community on the Technology Application Development & Sustainment (TADS) contract. We are looking for someone who is passionate about craftsmanship, teamwork, and delivering user capability to join the SAIC team!
Additional duties include:
- Leverage infrastructure as code approaches to design, develop, and maintain systems from within an empowered, cross-functional team
- Utilize a Kanban approach to limit work in-progress and collaborate on the highest priority efforts.
TYPICAL EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:nbsp;Bachelors and two (2) years or more experience; Masters and 0 years related experience
- Experience implementing infrastructure as code approaches using tools such as Ansible, Chef, Puppet
- Experience implementing and maintaining infrastructure such as web and application servers
- Experience with programming languages such as Python, Java, React
- Experience with configuration management tools (Git, Mercurial, ...)
- Advanced knowledge of Linux
- Ability to support 24x7 on-call rotation
- Must be a US Citizen
- Must be able to obtain a secret clearance
- Certificate qualifying for 8570 IAT II or higher (e.g. CompTIA Security+, CASP+ CE, CISSP)
- Active Secret Clearance
- Familiarity with Agile methodologies (Scrum, XP, Kanban, Lean, Theory of Constraints)
- Familiarity with container/orchestration platforms such as Docker, Kubernetes, or AWS
- Familiarity with Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- Familiarity with VMWare
Covid Policy: SAIC does not require COVID-19 vaccinations or boosters. Customer site vaccination requirements must be followed when work is performed at a customer site.SAIC® is a premier Fortune 500® technology integrator driving our nation's technology transformation. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes secure high-end solutions in engineering, digital, artificial intelligence, and mission solutions. Using our expertise and understanding of existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective, and efficient solutions that are critical to achieving our customers' missions.
We are more than 26,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer, fostering a respectful work culture based on diversity, equity, and inclusion that values all contributors. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $7.1 billion. For more information, visit saic.com .
My SAIC Benefits.