The selected candidate will support Agile Application Development technologies and capabilities in the areas of software development, systems engineering, integration, and test of software applications and infrastructure. This effort will support the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) an agency of the United States Department of Homeland Security (DHS).
Positions require US citizenship. Applicants must be able to obtain clearance.
- Working closely with our development team to create an automated continuous integration (CI) and continuous delivery (CD) system.
- Responsible for defining and implementing the build, deployment and monitoring standards for this customer.
- A part of Agile development teams to deliver an end-to-end automation of deployment, monitoring, and infrastructure management in a cloud environment
- Work closely with Product Owners, Developers, and external development teams to build and configure a high performing, scalable, cloud based infrastructure
- Create scripts and/or templates to automate and/or bootstrap infrastructure provisioning and management tasks
- Build and configure delivery environments supporting CD/CI tools using an Agile delivery methodology
- Must be able to pass a DHS Suitability clearance Minimum 4 or more years experience with:
- Demonstrated experience with secure development, coding, engineering practices
- Experience deploying and monitoring web applications in AWS
- Experience with IaaS; implementing scalable cloud-based environments and systems; service-oriented architectures and microservices; deploying resilient, scalable, high-throughput systems that process large amounts of data
- Experience with Infrastructure as Code and infrastructure testing strategies
- Experience with fully automating CI/CD pipelines end-to-end, from code commits to production
- Experience with systems reliability, load balancing, monitoring, logging
- Security first mindset
- Have effective verbal and non-verbal communication with peers and clients
- Ability to work in an open team environment
USCIS experience preferred
Security Clearance: Must be a US Citizen and have or are able to obtain a Government Agency Suitability Clearance.
About SimonComputing, Inc.
We are dedicated to simplifying the process of building software. We draw upon multiple agile practices including Scrum, Extreme Programming, Lean Software, and Google Venture's Design Sprint.
We work to minimize the meetings and documentation so that our developers can focus on designing and coding.
With our approach, we specialize in developing technically challenging applications and serve clients in the public and private sectors.
Employees receive a generous benefits package which includes:
- Competitive salaries
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
- Disability and life insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Paid leave (holiday, sick and vacation)
- Employee referral bonuses
- 529 college savings plan
- Education reimbursements
- Fun team building events
SimonComputing, Inc. is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer.